Friday 30 September 2022

Graham Phillips' Second Newsletter

On this historic day, with the Lugansk People's Republic, Donetsk People's Republic, Zaporozhye Oblast and Kherson Oblast, joining the Russian Federation, it is time to defy the globalist censors in thebUK and Ireland and see what is really happening there through the words of our Comrade in the southwest of Russia, Graham Phillips...





Hello my friend, it is Graham Newsletter 2! As with this, as with everything, I'll be trying to make improvements each time, so please find this newsletter divided into sections! 


1. My reportage in the recent period: (History in the Happening)

2. Dealing with the Media 

3. Humanitarian Work

4. Sanctions

5. Supporting my work

6. What next


1. My reportage in the recent period: (History in the Happening)


In this newsletter period, I've been entirely in Donbass. My reportage has encompassed frontline reportage, coverage of Ukrainian shelling, and humanitarian work / reporting. The culmination has of course been coverage of the recent, historical referendum. I covered that from the Lugansk People's Republic. Most of my reportage you can find on my YouTube channel - https://www.youtube.com/grahamphillipsuk


It's been wonderful to see some of these reportages racking up hundreds of thousands of views, becoming popular around the world! 


There has also been reportage not suitable for YouTube, on my Rumble channel - https://rumble.com/c/c-1605685


And as always, my Telegram channel - https://t.me/grahamwphillips


2. Dealing with the Media 


I'd much rather be doing what I love, than have to spend time dealing with the lies, fakes, provocations and slander published about me by the media, mostly the British media. However, if these aren't dealt with, they are passed on as fact, as you saw from the Saker, the basis for the UK government sanctioning me was largely false claims about myself, and my work, in the British media - http://thesaker.is/the-persecution-of-graham-phillips-by-the-uk-government/


So, unless these are dealt with, they can have 'real world consequences'. The recent Sun article came to my attention when it was tweeted on by noted shitmuncher Eliot Higgins of Bellingcat - Eliot Higgins on Twitter: "The Sun is reporting that "The Met’s War Crimes Team are probing YouTube propagandist Graham Phillips", over videos our Graham filmed of Aiden Aslin and Shaun Pinner while they were held prisoner by Russian forces. https://t.co/fkAECUmZFO" / Twitter


Of course Eliot has never been interested in facts, or truth - why would he be, that's certainly not what those paying him want - so didn't contact me to verify any of the claims made by, of all publications, the gutter-dwelling Sun. I checked out the article only to find it a stinking sewer of false claims, fake, and general shit. So, today I sent a full and formal complaint to The Sun about that - either corrections, and a full apology will be issued, or I'll escalate the matter further. 


This all takes time, of course I'd rather be doing my reportage, however the reality of the situation is that it's all part of the job. The Sun is read by millions, if their lies are allowed to go unpassed it means people arriving to my work with a prejudiced view, damaging the perception, reception, and result. So, as i say, these things have to be dealt with, and their lies will be put in place where the Sun doesn't shine, so to speak. 


3. Humanitarian Work


This has been an active period for humanitarian work, with several large-scale humanitarian distributions, to Severodonetsk, Lysychansk, and the Lutugino Children's Home - just a couple of videos on that here - 


https://youtu.be/VRLmywUh6TM


https://youtu.be/3RaVv5maBGM


4. Sanctions


I'll speak more about this in the next newsletter. Over 2 months on, I'm still illegally sanctioned by the UK government, still fighting illegal sanctions. 


5. Supporting my work: 


While I'm still sanctioned, there is no western way to support my work - I'm not into any form of cryptocurrency, my UK bank account is frozen, along with PayPal and Patreon. There is only my Russia Sberbank card - Грэм Филлипс, Сбербанк 5469 3800 7878 9806 .


For now, I'm just getting by, and in any case I've never been a material person, so your words of support, and moral support are what mean most to me! Of course, like anyone, I have expenses to cover, but for now I'm getting by. There will be a time in the future when you are able to support my work in every way you choose to - moral and material, and be sure I'll be hugely grateful for that! 


For now, your support is manifest by your kind words, comments, sharing my reportage, and on! 


6. What next: 


We continue! I believe in sticking with the job, seeing it through to completion. That means Donbass, and Donbass! No disappearing for months, like some. Being in Donbass, focusing on the job to do, getting it done! And by the way, when I speak of your support, your support is not only for myself of course, it's for the people of Donbass. Every comment from you expressing your support for them, I feel that, pass that on!! 


So, until our next newsletter, stay with me for more from Donbass, there's an important period ahead. The referendums (or referenda, if you will) were a historic moment, but things move fast here, that's already yesterday, and we go on from there. If you're reading this, then I'm here for you, your man on the ground in Donbass - I'm always contactable, always happy to hear from you, always sincerely grateful for your support!


Sincere best wishes to you, from Lugansk, Donbass, Russia!! 


Graham


No comments:

Graham Phillips' Seventh Newsletter

Hello dear friend!!! Contents of this newsletter: 1. A While Since the Last Newsletter 2. Graham vs the UK Government - in the media 3. What...